Welcome!

I hope this blog will help people give and get ideas about quilting or any other stitching you're doing. I've been inspired by so many things on the web, I hope this becomes one of those things for someone.



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hi Hello!

Hello out there! Well this is the beginning. I'm hoping that this blog will help me organize my thoughts, and my projects (gulp).  As of right now I've got 4 quilt tops that need to go on the longarm, 4 (I think) quilts that I'm currently pieceing, 2 bags waiting to be done, and 3 or so cross stitches that need to be done (sigh). I have no idea how I'm going to keep my brain straight and get them all finished. This, of course, excludes the dozens of other projects that haven't even been started yet. Well, at least my projects and scraps are all organized! I would say I am fabric obsessed, and have decided that it's best to share my disease (snicker snicker). So, I hope you're all ready for my wacky ways, and I really hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment